5 Benefits of becoming a Web Analysis Consultant
You will gain the tools you need to successfully analyze the web in a systematic and structured manner. The course prepares you by presenting you with real life problems and case studies that are sure to be helpful references in your work. The world moves fast and things change constantly. To ensure we always stay ahead of the curve, all the case studies and tools will be updated annually to make sure we are up-to-date with technology and the Industry. There will also be courses and expert lectures held by certified members to share problems and tips with each other.
By becoming a certified you will be recognized as a qualified Web Analysis Consultant. Depending on your certificate level, you will be included into the certification roster and be issued a certification card for associate, senior, or master certification. Our certification program is quickly becoming a standard for excellence and in some companies it has become a recommended qualification. Our senior certificate is updated once every two years to ensure that the qualification cannot be maintained without constantly learning and pushing your skills to the next level.
You will leave our courses with practical skills that you can apply to your work immediately. Everything we do and everything we teach you are geared towards helping you apply them in practice. Qualification holders will have completed several web analysis reports and gained web analysis tools that will serve as a solid foundation to work off of.
Our courses bring together some of the best and brightest people in the Industry. During these courses, not only are you learning, you are building relationships with your fellow Industry-mates. During the course, you will be asked to engage with your peers, work in teams, and put together each person’s unique experiences to solve problems and complete tasks. This is a great opportunity to meet people like yourself and grow your network.
5.Elevated Playing Field
When you become a Web Analysis (Mechanic?) you will be able to act as an instructor of beginner and advanced courses. In addition, you will get the opportunity to participate and contribute to various seminars and courses. This can include writing for our text on the web or opportunities to speak on stage on behalf of the association. These opportunities will enable you to elevate your status and become a thought leader in the market.
By becoming a Web Analysis Consultant with the Web Analytics Consultants Association (WACA), you will have access to the following benefits:
- An up-to-date curriculum that gets revised every year to stay ahead of the latest knowledge, skills, and technology.
- A course designed to help you gain practical skills and experiences by using real-life case studies and problems for you to solve and keep for reference.
- An organization that is held across the country to minimize the geographical constraints and just focus on learning. We also conduct corporate training to help raise the level of any enterprise from the bottom up.
- Qualifications are not forever. Just like the rest of the Industry, it becomes outdated with time. To ensure this is not the case, we have follow-up courses, expert courses, and update seminars to constantly help keep you up-to-date with knowledge and skills.
- Revises textbooks of the beginner web analysis consultant for full members.
Learn more about how to take advantage of this great opportunity below!